Driving Licence Requirements
Since 8 June 2015, the paper counterpart to the photocard driving licence isn’t valid and is no longer issued by DVLA.
We now need two items to verify your licence details:
- Your current photocard driving licence.
- A code issued to you by the DVLA share licence details scheme.
To create a code you will need to visit the DVLA website:
On this site you will need to enter your:
- Driving licence number
- National insurance number
After entering this information and accessing your licence details.
- Click on the link to "Share your licence information"
- Click on the button "Create a Code"
We need the complete code displayed at this point.
- The code is case sensitive and we need it in the exact format
for example xZyHeKiH
- The code is only valid for 21 days,
so we suggest letting us have the code the day before your hire